After the New Normal era took effect last year, the Indonesian government has reopened the door for international arrivals for foreign tourists to Bali and the Riau Islands. It’s no wonder that many foreigners flock to the services of a Bali visa consultant to visit this amazing island.
Based on immigration regulations, foreign nationals wishing to visit Bali must have a tourist visit visa called the B211A visa. In the recent warm-up implemented in Bali, one of the conditions for foreigners wishing to undergo this scheme is to have a B211A visa.
Requirements for Applying for a Visit Visa to Bali
Listed below are the requirements for applying for a B211A tourist visit visa to Bali. To simplify the process, you should use the services of a Bali visa consultant for a clear submission scheme and cost transparency.
But, make sure your visa consultant services are registered and experienced in handling various immigration documents. The conditions that you must meet to apply for a B211A visa are as follows:
- Passport that is still active and still valid for at least 6 months.
- Have a letter of guarantee from the guarantor.
- Pass photo with white, blue, or red background.
- You have proof of ownership of personal funds with a minimum balance of 2,000 US dollars or equal to 28.7 Rupiah.
- Have living expenses for yourself and your family while in Indonesia. It can be in the form of savings books, time deposits, or checking accounts for the last 3 months.
- Complete dose of Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
- Booking return or fly-out tickets for Indonesia
- Negative PCR results are valid no later than 2 x 24 hours from arrival
- Statement letter willing to comply with all applicable health protocols in Indonesia, especially in using facilities or visiting places in Bali.
- Proof of ownership of health insurance or travel insurance that includes coverage for health costs.
- Statement letter willing to pay fees independently if proven exposed to Covid-19 while in Indonesia.
You need to remember that the B211A tourist visit visa that you received has a duration of stay of 60 days in Indonesia. To extend it, you can apply for a Visit Stay Permit at the local immigration office and the maximum duration is 6 months in Indonesia.
So, for those of you who intend to open a business in Bali, such as a restaurant, cafe, retail shop, or villa rental, don’t fret about it. Because you can apply for this permission to your Bali visa consultant to make a long-term visa for a longer stay in Indonesia.
The Flow of Applying for a B211A Visa with a Bali Visa Consultant
If you use the services of a trusted Bali visa consultant, the flow of visa processing will be easier, less misleading, and faster. This is the exact flow in obtaining a B211A visa for foreign tourists:
- Register and order on the website https://www.evisabali.com/visa-services/.
- Choose the type of visa you need, whether it’s a tourist visa, business visa, or something else.
- Make a payment.
- Send the required documents.
- The consultant team checks and verifies the requirements file, no later than three working days.
- If it has been verified, the e-visa will be processed immediately and then sent to you via email so you can fly directly to Indonesia.
How Much Does it Cost to Make a B211A Visa?
According to an explanation from the Public Relations Directorate General of Immigration, applications for a B211A visa must be made through a corporation or intermediary such as a Bali visa consulting agency which is responsible for the presence and activities of foreign tourists while in Indonesian territory.
Later, you have to deposit money worth 50 US dollars (equivalent to 719 thousand Rupiah) plus 200 thousand Rupiah to the guarantor. Then you have to wait for 3-7 working days until the B211A visa is done.
Which Bali Visa Consultant to Choose?
Do you want to apply for a Bali visa for the first time but are worried about getting a misleading Bali visa consultant? Getting a visa consultant who fulfills the procedures for making a valid visa at a reasonable cost, cannot be careless.
Fortunately, E-Visa Bali is here to solve your worries about making a visa. As a consulting firm with more than 12 years of experience, we have assisted more than 200 customers to complete their document applications and other legal issues. Our services are quality guaranteed and will accompany you until the visa application process is completed on time.